Our editing services can ‘correct and perfect’ ANY document!
Since 1994, we have been proofreading & editing words written by individuals, corporations, & other entities worldwide.
Our skill, expertise, and integrity have helped us to perfect the writing of SEVERAL HUNDRED THOUSAND clients successfully! We hire only seasoned professionals, and we GUARANTEE client satisfaction. Read more about our professional editors.
FirstEditing thrives on repeat business and, as a result, we strive to ensure that ALL of our clients are satisfied enough to return for more editing in the future. Find out for yourself! Submit your writing for a free editing sample by clicking here. Submit your paper for a free editing sample by clicking here.
Personalized editing services
Each writer is unique and requires specific, customized editing services which cater to their individual needs.
Your assigned editor has expertise in your writing style. They provide a professional critique during the Free Sample process which includes a recommendation of which editing level best suits your needs. Click here to get your free editing sample.
Levels of editing services:
- Level 1 – Copy Editing offers industry standard editing of grammar, spelling, punctuation and consistency in presentation. Click here for more info on Copy Editing.
- Level 2 – Technical Editing includes perfecting your citations in your preferred style guide. This degree is ideal for research and academic writing. Click here for more info on Technical Editing.
- Level 3 – Content Line Editing provides the most in-depth edit. Line editing ensures you effectively use your language to tell your story. With Line Editing, you are most prepared for publishing. Click here for more info on Line Editing.
- Level 4 – Executive Editing Package with Editorial Critique does it all! Our all-inclusive editing package gives your writing the star treatment it deserves. You get in-depth line editing plus an unbiased, professional review so that you feel prepared. Click here for more info on Executive Content Editing.
- Editorial Critique & Review. An Editorial Critique & Review provides you an in-depth evaluation of your writing and composition style. Do you want to know if your work is any good? Honestly? Click here for more info on Editorial Critique & Review.
- Reduction Editing helps you eliminate excess verbiage and concisely state your ideas. This service is ideal when you must adhere to a limited word count. Click here for more info on Reduction Editing.
- Basic Proofreading gives the experienced and confident writer that necessary final professional review before publishing. Click here for more info on Basic Proofreading.
eBook formatting and document conversion
eBook formatting services ensure consistent spacing, font, font sizes, headers, and a table of contents that make you and your book look great! Professional! That is as long as the formatting is done correctly. Only place your book in the hands of professionals.
When placing your order, specify the eBook publisher you require. If you do not specify a publisher, we will use general industry standards for formatting.
Additional editing services
Writing is more than simply putting words on a page. Your text also needs formatting, critiquing, indexing, summarizing, and more! Thus, we have a full-service of additional editing services available. Just click here!
Do you want a personal recommendation regarding your text? Then submit your writing for a free editing sample. Feel free to ask your editor for some free professional editing advice today! Read more about our additional editing services.
The FirstEditing team is proud to offer proofreading, copyediting, & rewriting services for ALL document types!
If you don’t see what you need on the list above, click here to obtain a price quote and FREE editing sample for YOUR project.
REMEMBER: On our order form, you’ll be able to make selections from a menu of options featuring numerous secondary services including, but not limited to: press releases, query letters, table of contents, critical reviews, and more! If you can write it, we can edit it!
Listen to our clients
Thanks for editing my short story.
I am grateful for all the comments, suggestions and corrections — I do not feel discouraged at all.
Thanks, Calisto Mudzingwa
Thank You for your speedy response to my editing needs.
I am interested in using your services as your price was the best to my advantage.
Thank you, Michael Gardner, CEO NASBooks
It is amazing the way you edited it.
You have done a superb job. I can’t say enough by way of thanks. I will ask such kind of help a lot in the future. I have
four scientific proposals to submit in this semester. I really like this service. It makes my life easier.
Regards, Tieli Wang
The editing work you’ve sent me is absolutely excellent.
Thank you very much for your unbelievable fast response.
We have loads of happy clients from all over the world…here are some of them! (Refresh the page to view more.)