Bridget Marmion, a veteran marketing director, who spent decades at FSG, Random House, Houghton Mifflin and also worked with self-published authors, shares the top tips she wishes every writer knew, whether your genre is fiction or non-fiction.
During this 20 minute presentation Bridget will cover:
- When you should begin plans to launch your book
- The first question each author must answer before developing an effective publishing and marketing plan
- The most important marketing tool
- The least sexy, most crucial effective element of any marketing campaign
- Developing YOUR marketing/promotional campaign