There’s the book you want to write and the book (publishers and readers) will buy: Are they the same book?
Literary agents receive 1500+ manuscripts a month. Publishers receive 10,000+ manuscripts a year. If you want to get a publishing deal and more readers, you’ve got to know what publishers (and readers) buy and how to make your book stand out from the pack.
Publishing coach, Randy Peyser, pitches books to agents and publishers after her company edits or ghostwrites them through her company, Author One Stop, Inc., www.AuthorOneStop.com.
Randy will tell you exactly what you need to know to get an agent or publisher to offer you a contract.
You will find out:
- What topics are hot and what’s not.
- The sales tool you need to sell a manuscript to a publisher.
- The quickest way to get an agent or publisher to stop in their tracks.
- The 1 thing to not do if you are serious about getting a publisher
- How to get cover endorsements when you don’t know famous people.
- The biggest mistakes authors make.
- The things you absolutely must do to make your book stand out.
- Details about your writing that publishers always look for.
- The biggest questions publishers ask before making a buying decision.
- How to title your book to maximize your sales potential
- The pros and cons of traditional publishing versus Self-Publishing