Teresa discusses the importance of word-of-mouth epidemics when launching and developing Long Game Strategies when writing and publishing your book. Join us as she outlines the most important planning you can do for your book!
Having a system in place to write, edit, publish, and launch helps you become a bestseller. Teresa shares with us why having a quality manuscript is important when launching and approaching test readers. This helps you find your target audience. She shares that it is vital to understand how to PLAN to profit with your book. She stresses the importance of Strategy and choosing what is best for you and your vision. Last, she touches on why relationships are important when launching your book. She always stresses the secret of influence as your ultimate tool to success.
In this podcast you will learn:
• How having a system helps you become a bestseller
• Why a quality manuscript is important when launching and how it helps you find your target audience
• Why Relationships are Important When Launching Your Book
• What Is the Secret of Influence
• How Authors Self-Sabotage
Due to popular demand, welcome back our Publishing Power Guest Speaker, Teresa de Grosbois!