How do you get things that you really enjoy turn into a marketing strategy? Marketing is creative and you can find something that maybe you didn’t even think is marketing.
In this webinar, you will also learn:
• networking as a relationship building
• difference of ‘first-draft brain’ and ‘editor brain’
• importance of expressing your conflict of your book as part of marketing copies
• people connect with your characters and marketing with real connection to the emotion of your character is helpful
• importance of conveying the story in book description or ads through your character’s lens
Get to know our Publishing Power Guest Speaker, Bryan Cohen!