How to Self-Publish Like a Pro – with Karen Ferreira of Children’s Book Mastery
Have you always love the idea of becoming a successfully published author? Find out what it takes to go all the way as a bestseller!
Join three-time bestselling author Teresa de Grosbois for an information-packed session on how to go from an idea to a bestseller. We’ll cover the basics of everything you need to know from what publishers are seeking to how the bestseller lists work and how to get on them.
You will learn:
- Which top mistakes authors make and how to avoid them
- What makes a bestseller book
- How to get publishers to pay attention
- Which bestseller lists work best
- What’s the “secret” to getting recognition and promotion of your book
- What it takes to put a book on the New York Times bestseller list
- How to get hundreds of influential people talking about your book