At First Editing, we bring in experts monthly to train authors via live Publishing Power Webinars and podcasts with PowerPoint presentations. We love to share topics such as:
- Author Social Media Marketing: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, etc
- Internet Marketing Strategies for Authors
- Getting Published and Becoming a Best Selling Author
- Video Marketing for Authors
- Blogging for your Book Audience
- Building Your Book Audience
If you’re a publishing and marketing expert who would like to be considered for one of our upcoming webinars please follow the process below and then fill in the application.
1. Book any open Monday at 12 noon PST that fits your schedule using the calendar on the next page.
(Open Mondays say “Publishing Power Webinar” with no name associated. We are usually booking 2 months in advance.)
2. Complete the form, indicating your preferred date(s) in the field provided and give us your BEST marketing copy for your webinar. Your application information will be used to create the email and promotions we will post about your webinar.
Also, note that we ask that you supply a 300-500 word blog post about your subject matter… This should NOT be promotional for your webinar itself but should complement your topic and contain some value for the readers individually.
This post will be published at FirstEditing.com on our blog (no membership required) and will link BACK to your webinar. Please email this post to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are hosting the webinars on Zoom meetings. We will send a link for you to connect. If you have any questions, please let us know.