Want an in-depth edit that makes your writing shine?
Content editing develops your overall composition to create strong structure and cohesiveness within your manuscript.
Our Premium Editing Service Gives You In-Depth Content Help
Premium Editing Services give you a comprehensive, top level CONTENT edit. This is ideal when completing your manuscript’s first draft. You get editing plus honest feedback and thorough professional guidance. Choose professional content editing prior to peer review or public distribution as it is comprehensive.
Professional content editing services are also HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for first-drafts, first-time authors, non-native English writers, and as an academic editing service.
A content edit is also called a developmental edit, structural edit, and/or substantive edit
NECESSARY for manuscripts requiring extensive corrections of English grammar, clarity, or comprehension.
Level 3 - Premium Content Editing Services include:
- Copy Editing and Line Editing (Levels 1 and 2)
- Correcting spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Ensuring consistency in your writing, word choices, style, and compositional spacing
- Eliminating jargon and repetition
- Revising inappropriate verb tenses
- Checking for subject-verb agreement
- Inserting transitional phrasing
- Evaluating the continuity/flow of your thoughts
- Ensuring support of statements
- Providing correct formatting of citations/references, and footnotes according to industry style guide formatting
- Providing critical assessment and feedback of your manuscript throughout your document’s comments section.
Your professional content editor ensures that you deliver the best quality writing, research, and ebook product possible to your audience. We analyze the big picture of your overall presentation.
All professional editing services are customized to your unique needs: Fiction, Nonfiction, or Academic Research.
Content editing services are provided by experienced professional content editors specializing in your genre and writing style.
When Do I Need a Professional Content Edit?
Professional content editing services are ideal for your first draft. Get honest feedback and professional guidance prior to peer review or public distribution.
Premium content editing is highly recommended for first-time authors and non-native English writers. It is NECESSARY for extensive corrections of English grammar, clarity, or comprehension. READ MORE…
What Does a Professional Content Editor Do?
Your professional content editor reviews in-depth every word, thought, idea, statement, detail, and reference to ensure that it is contributing positively to your document’s total presentation and purpose.
A content editor provides the most in-depth and detailed editing level available. Thus, professional content editing is considered the premium editing service standard in today’s industry.
In short, comprehensive content editors transform everyday writers into published authors.