More Details: Standard Technical Copy Edit
Technical Copy Editing is ideal for scholarly authors fluent in the English language and experienced in technical writing.
Technical Copy Editing is your final edit after completing all revisions, correcting your grammar, spelling and punctuation while improving the organization, style, readability and tone of your manuscript. Your Technical Copy Editor provides you with valuable academic and editorial remarks, suggestions, and explanations throughout.
We only recommend Technical Copy Editing for native English writers with a powerful command of their subject, the English language, and the overall submissions process.
LEVEL 1 – STANDARD TECHNICAL COPY EDITING includes these services:
- Correcting spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Eliminating jargon, repetition, and redundancy
- Using Microsoft Word Track Changes to show all modifications
- Rectifying basic English language
- Fixing citations and references format
- Correcting your technical English language
- Verifying style and terminology consistency
- Issuing a FREE Editing Certificate upon request
- Microsoft Word Track Changes is used to show all modifications for thoroughness.