This is the Comprehensive Developmental Editing and Publishing Service for researchers and academically publishing authors.
You receive a consultation with a highly qualified Subject Matter Expert and technical editor early in your writing process to create a higher impact with your research. Increased competition makes it difficult to publish in premier journals.
Our expert Developmental Impact Editors collaborate closely with you to create a compelling manuscript that distinguishes your important work and impresses high-impact journal editors.
“Level 4 – Developmental Impact Editing and Publishing Package” includes ALL Levels of Editing (see below) plus the advanced services of:
- Consulting online at an early stage to ensure high-quality documentation
- Collaborating with an expert Developmental Impact Editor with extensive subject matter, publication, and production value expertise
- Optimizing your Abstract for Impact Ratings and online exposure
ADDITIONAL SERVICES FOR FREE:
- FREE High Impact English” Language Enhancement to highlight the core elements of your research (Value of $.045/word)
- FREE Three Multi-Round Edits (MRE) within 6 months if required* (Value of $.028/word)
- Proofreading – ONE FREE Final Proof and Quality Check” of your corrections* (Value of $.022/word)
“Level 3 – Substantive Content Editing” includes:
- Receiving a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Scientific Research Editing
- Implementing a professional Content Review and Abstract Critique
- Critiquing your supporting visual elements, such as tables, images, figures, diagrams, and schematics
- Recommending improvements to tables, images, figures, diagrams, and schematics
“Level 2 – Advanced Academic English Editing” includes:
- Reducing up to 10% of your word count as necessary
- Reworking basic sentence and paragraph structure
- Formatting to journal style guidelines (e.g., APA, MLA)
- Modifying & enhancing your use of the technical English language
- Assigning a Scientific Editor experienced in your field of study
- Confirming the meaning and substance of your manuscript communicates accurately
- Critiquing the presentation, flow, continuity, and consistency of thoughts
- Evaluating the evidence provided to support claims, assertions, and conclusions
- Validating technical accuracy
- Communicating directly during and after editing
“Level 1 – Standard Technical Editing” includes:
- Correcting spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Eliminating jargon, repetition, and redundancy
- Using Tracked Changes to show all modifications
- Rectifying basic English language
- Fixing citations and references format
- Correcting your technical English language
- Verifying style and terminology consistency
- Issuing a FREE Editing Certificate upon request
Order a Developmental Package Edit to achieve confidence that you are OFFICIALLY READY to submit your writing publicly.
Recommended as a COMPLETE editorial service.
Get an Substantive Line Edit, feedback and a Final Copy Edit. Get necessary MULTIPLE EDITS for organizing and presenting your ideas. Get help with the Academic English language and an extensive assessment of structure.